Kai Benifuji Stainless Steel Chef Knife
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
The knife features a Japanese Benifuji Chef design, which helps in obtaining linear cuts. The blade is flat and curves at the tip for a quicker cutting experience.
- Ergonomic Handle : The knife features an ergonomic handle made from Pakka Wood. It easily fits into the palm of the hand and provides strong grip while cutting with ease.
- Multipurpose Knife : The knife can be used for multiple purposes. The knife can be used for chopping, slicing, and dicing vegetables, meats and seafood products.
- Sturdy Bolsters : The handle and the blade are held together with sturdy stainless-steel bolsters. It provides strength to the knife and also increases its durability.
- Razor Sharp Blades : The blade is made from razor sharp carbon stainless steel to provide a quicker and refined slicing experience. The blade provides precise cuts while retaining the nutrients in the food.
- Stable Cutting Motion : This knife uses a stable cutting motion which helps deliver refined cuts. It also makes sure not to cut your hand in the process making it safe to use.
- No of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Dimension (L x B x H) in cm : 30.5 x 4.3 x 1.7
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail - firstname.lastname@example.org