Kai Shun Classic Blonde 7" Santoku Knife Blonde Pakkawood Handle [DM0702W]
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
The Japanese santoku is a multipurpose knife used for just about every cutting job in the kitchen. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, a santoku is very easy to maneuver—even in a smaller kitchen. The Shun Classic Blonde Santoku has just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which enhances the knife's multifunction versatility. This distinctive piece of kitchen cutlery performs beautifully and you will find that the new blonde Pakkawood handles fit your hand like a comfortable glove.
- A light and maneuverable all-purpose kitchen knife
- Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core is wear and corrosion resistant, strong, and very fine-grained to enable a razor-sharp, long-lasting 16° edge each side
- 34 layers of stainless Damascus cladding each side (68 total); support the core, add stain resistance, and help food release from the blade
- D-shaped blonde Pakkawood handles are comfortable for both left- and right-handed users; durable, beautiful, and won't harbor bacteria
- Full composite tang for light weight and perfect balance
- Shun's premium Classic Blonde Santoku Knife features our signature VG-MAX high carbon steel and layered Damascus cladding a functional feast for the eyes of any chef.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
- A multi-purpose knife for virtually every cutting task in the kitchen, our Classic Blonde Santoku's 7-inch length and lightweight design make it an excellent chef's knife for small or crowded spaces.
- Handcrafted in Japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. Its balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak Shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
- Use: Slicing, Vegetable & Fruit
No. of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Blade Length : 18 cm
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail -email@example.com