Kai Shun Classic Blonde 6'' Utility Kitchen Knife with PakkaWood Handle [DM0701W]
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
The Shun Classic Blonde Utility Knife is multipurpose and very, very handy. The utility knife has a narrow, straight blade that's perfect for a multitude of small tasks where more precise cuts are needed. Trimming green beans, cutting cauliflower florets, cutting sandwiches in half—all are tasks well suited to the Shun Classic Blonde 6-inch Utility Knife. Its very slightly curved belly enables it to do moderate rocking cuts. It's nimble enough to peel an onion in hand, then slice it up in short order. Utility knives are sometimes called sandwich knives because they work well on almost everything that goes into a sandwich—from thin-skinned vegetables such as tomatoes, to meats and cheeses.
- The narrow, straight blade of the Shun Classic utility knife features 34 layers of Damascus steel cladding on each side, which surround the high-carbon VG-MAX core to combine both form and function.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
- Light slicing and medium rocking actions, such as trimming green beans or cutting sandwiches, call for this knife. It works particularly well on thin-skinned and easily crushed vegetables, such as tomatoes.
- Handcrafted in Japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor-sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. It's balanced immediately forward of the bolster for increased precision and injury prevention when used in hand.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak Shun blades positively glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
- No. of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Blade Length: 15 cm
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail -firstname.lastname@example.org