Kai Shun Classic Kitchen Knife Pack Of Three
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
- VG-MAX Steel: Shun Classic is based on VG-10 steel with further optimizations to its properties. Enriched with a higher chromium and vanadium content than VG-10, it demonstrates improved edge retention and resistance to corrosion. A higher carbon content also makes it harder than other steel grades.
- Handle: PakkaWood D-shaped handles This traditional Japanese style has a slight ridge on the right for a comfortable, secure grip; ebony PakkaWood is beautiful, durable, and won’t harbor bacteria.
- Material: Stainless Damascus cladding 32 micro-layers of steel each side support the core, add stain/corrosion resistance, and help food release from the blade easily.
- Razor-sharp 16° cutting edge, hand sharpened to a 16° angle each side for top performance blade is double-bevel, flat ground.
- No. of pieces - 3
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Paring knife 8.5cm, Utility knife 15cm, Santoku knife 16.5cm
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail - email@example.com