Shun Classic Slicing Knife 23cm (DM-0704W)
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
The Shun Classic line features beautiful Damascus-clad blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Yet behind these handcrafted knives' beauty is function: razor-sharp blades offering top performance. Shun's VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus stainless steel, then ground and bead-blasted, revealing the flowing pattern of the layered steel. The result is a line of knives that are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold. The Shun Classic line also offers you the widest assortment of both traditional culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
The slim handle made of durable pakkawood is fashioned in a traditional Japanese chestnut shape. High quality resins added to the wood make the material particularly resilient and resistant to moisture. Its typical chestnut shape ensures a comfortable and secure grip whilst cutting, thanks to a small rim on its right side. The integrated tang boosts stability and balance.
- The Shun chef's knife series is one of the most extensive Damascus knife series worldwide and finds great appeal to the cooking elite and ambitious hobby chefs
- Shun professional chef's knives are made from a specially designed, 32-ply Damascus stainless steel
- The inner layer is made of V-Gold-10 steel. It is extremely corrosion-resistant, extremely hard and keeps the blade sharp with proper care.
- Thanks to the convex grinding of the blade and the manual honing of each Shun knife, an incomparable sharpness is created, which allows the knife to glide through even the most difficult cuttings
- The blade length is 23.0 cm and the handle length is 12.2 cm
- No. of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail -email@example.com