Kai Sekimagoroku Honoka Santoku Knife 16.5 cm
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
- Sharp stainless steel knife
- Uses molybdenum vanadium stainless steel for sharp sharpness.
- Special cutting process for good sharpness.
- A convenient santoku type that can be used widely with meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Daily maintenance is easy, and it is resistant to rust and is dishwasher safe.
- Dish dryer compatible with handle with excellent heat resistance.
- Materials: Blade: Molybdenum vanadium stainless steel Knife steel Base: Stainless steel Handle: Nylon, POM resin
- Blade shape: Double-edged
- No. of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Blade Length : 16.5 cm
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail - email@example.com