Shun Classic Blonde 7" Santoku Knife Blonde Pakkawood Handle Full Tang Vg-Max Blade
Get Free delivery at minimum purchase of Rs. 599/-
- Shun's premium Classic Blonde Santoku Knife features our signature VG-MAX high carbon steel and layered Damascus cladding – a functional feast for the eyes of any chef.
- The beautifully modern, D-shaped, blonde PakkaWood handle encases the full composite tang blade for balance, reducing unwanted rotation and improving grip for right and left-handed chefs alike.
- A multi-purpose knife for virtually every cutting task in the kitchen, our Classic Blonde Santoku's 7-inch length and lightweight design make it an excellent chef's knife for small or crowded spaces.
- Handcrafted in Japan, this kitchen knife is ground and honed to a razor sharp 16-degree edge out of the box. It’s balanced immediately forward of the bolster like most Shun knives for superior handling.
- Santoku, nakiri, boning, slicing, or steak – Shun blades glide through food when used in a back-and-forth or rocking motion that applies some force parallel to what's being cut, letting the edge do the work.
- No. of pieces - 1
- Country of Origin: Japan
- Manufactured by: KAI Industries co. Ltd. , 1110, Oyana City, Gifu, Pref 501-3992, Japan
- Imported, Packed & Marketed by: KAI Manufacturing India Pvt Ltd, 15th Floor, Vatika Tower B, Gold Course Road, Sector 54, Gurugram -122002, Haryana, India
- Blade Length : 18 cm
- Phone- 0124-4230500, E-mail - email@example.com